Sunday, October 23, 2011

Plea for Ellen's Help

This is a video of my daughter (with Aicardi Syndrome) having a seizure. She has these nightly and they are very stressful for me to watch/hear. To add to that daily stress, I am a single mom and I am about to lose my wheelchair ramp equipped van because I am so behind on payments. We don't have money for rent, groceries, or sometimes even her monthly anti-seizure medications. How does this happen? I am a teacher with a college education - well, it began when I got divorced and because I work, she doesn't qualify for any assistance (even though she can't even roll over). Then it got worse when she was in the hospital in Oct. in ICU after a medical procedure and then developed pneumonia. The day she got out, I fell, broke my ankle, and had to have surgery. I was out of work so much that I am now behind on all my bills. My kids and I desperately need Ellen's help!

My Links : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment